- One-piece, fully-welded design for MAXIMUM STRENGTH
- Make and model specific racks are CUSTOM BUILT for your truck
- Schedule 40 Aluminum pipe construction
- Typically rack weighs 75 pounds – about half the weight of a steel rack!
- Full-length aluminum angle mounting provides unmatched structural support and helps distribute weight evenly on your truck’s bedrail
- Removable rear bar equipped with quick release “D-Clip” pins allows flexibility handling for taller loads
- Heavy duty boat cleat tie down system
- Gussets at the cross bars and overhang provide maximum structural integrity
- NO DRILL MOUNTING available via our MEGA CLAMP accessory item
- Rack finished with an industrial grade “sport” silver powder coat finish
Note : You can select your rack from the Products and Series, then by choosing the ‘Aluminum‘ pipe option. Not available in 2000 Series.
IMPORTANT: Due to the structural nature of aluminum pipe, the rack’s overhang cannot exceed 62′ in length. All crew cab and extended cab racks will have an overhang that sits over the cab of the vehicle. Whenever an overhang is recessed over the top of the cab, wind noise may occur. Rack-it will provide a wind deflector solution on all aluminum racks with Crew Cab (4 full doors) and Extended Cab applications. It is important to understand this wind deflector solution will help reduce the wind noise, but may not completely eliminate it.